- It’s easier on the eyes! ;)
- Start searching by process!
- The process categories are now on the left side so you can easily sort between steps like “Researching” or “Taking Action.”
- Where did the links go?
- We’ve consolidated two columns into one by making all of the links attached to the “Tool” name column.
- Know what type of tool you want?
- Sort the “Description” column to find a specific tool type, such as “Video Production” or “Avatar Creator.”
- Sort by platform!
- Need an app? Only have PCs? Figure out what tool to use by what technology you have under the “Platform” column.
- Used a tool before?
- Add your own tutorials or examples of student work as a link in our “Examples” column so everyone can see what these tools look like in action. Have notes or suggestions? Add them under “Comments” so others can learn from your experience!
In the upcoming weeks and months, lookout for an updated and built-out “Games in Education” section. And remember to share! The more that people use and add to the Toolkit, the better!